Saturday, December 12, 2015

Now on Instagram!!

I finally broke down and joined the masses...yes, I now have an instagram account...

I'm half still in an unbelieving state of shame that I have conformed...and half excited!

Be prepared for an onslaught of photos (probably mostly of Leni and Bonk) and a peek into life as a Bokatopian =P

One of the reasons I decided to join Instagram is because I get a lot of questions on what I do during the day, how I'm feeling, and just generally what is going on in Bokatopia in between blog posts. I like to take random photos throughout the day anyway, so I thought this could be fun and a way to share what's going on with you guys. So here goes my attempt to #hashtag =P

Follow me at kboka27 and I'll try to find you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment